PPC Small Case Study

So I was running my client's PPC on the listing which had 0 reviews till the last 3 days and our Acos was going up super fast. 


5/2/2021


5/2/2021


So let's start:

I was running 4-5 campaigns. 2 Autos and 3 manuals. 1 is a close match and 2 is a loose match. In manual 2 are exact keyword targeting and 1 is ASIN targeting. We had 3$ higher bids than suggested bids but still, the keywords were not bringing any impressions so I increase the placements to 900% on top of search and 500% on the product page, and after that campaigns started performing a bit. I have come to the conclusion that now PPC has also become saturated and Acos is getting harder to maintain if you don't have good reviews and not getting organic sales. We must have an optimized listing that will increase the conversion rate so it will keep our Acos normal. What I believe is that Acos should never go more then 27% unless you did a new launch. As my launch is a new launch that's why our Acos is high. And when I reduced bids a little bit again keywords have stopped getting impressions.
So you have to keep bids and Placements high as possible to get visibility and bring sales through PPC in 22021. 

Thank,
Hamiz

0 Comments