Big Listing Issue and PPC

 




Hi,

Some months ago I got a client on Fiverr who asked me to some work for him and within 3 days I ungated his desired category. But by the will of God, he purchased by PPC offer and I started managing his PPC  but then a problem occurred when we purchased copywriting stuff of our listing from other Fiverr freelancers, we purchased and used that copywriting in our listings, and then Amazon deleted our listing and our inventory sent back to us. We recreated the whole listing and sent inventory again to FBA. Now again our listings were doing the same problem. Then we fixed many listing issues and requirements and also contacted many professionals and had zoom sessions with them and as I was passionate about it at the end I worked day and night and finally found the problem. You will be surprised that the issue was because of the use of three letters in our description and they were "FDA". It is against Amazon's policies to write "FDA Approved" anywhere in the listing and as we purchased service with top-rated sellers on Fiverr we were not expecting that. The issue is solved and listings are live now. 

Thanks,

Hamiz

0 Comments