Amazon FBA PH For UK Marketplace

 




 I hope you are having a blessed day. 

Last week I got an order from Fiverr in which I delivered the product and got a 5Start review. 

Now the majority of Amazon sellers from around the world are going into the Amazon UK marketplace without realizing how hard it has become to survive in this marketplace and every second seller has now a professional team working for him. 

So personally I suggest going for low demand products in the UK, GE, USA, JA marketplaces as in low demand products we can do an A-Z launch in $5-7k and make a profit of around $1k USD. 

There are several ways to do PH in every marketplace but I suggest going for the way which is the hardest and time taking and master that way because the majority of people will not go near to it. 

Down below is the JS stats of the product and as JS is not 100% we can't rely fully on it so we need to do proper keyword research and market research by H10 and manual methods to finalize the product. 

If you need my PH service do let me know by contacting me on email: hamizfba@gmail.com 


0 Comments